Some samples of essay Topics for reference
Among the various types of academic writing assignments, essays are considered to be the easiest. Yet, there are students who fail to get good grades for their essay projects even by working hard towards it. Most of the time, it is not their lack of knowledge on the subject or lack of effort that causes them to lose marks; it is the wrong choice of the fundamental elements of their essay project. For example, an essay topic that does not fit the project’s objective, sources which are irrelevant or unheard of, poor language and low quality presentation etc can make essays unimpressive. If these aspects are taken care of, there would be very little that would go wrong with your essay.
Conceiving a topic for an essay project
The best topics might not come to you in an instant; nor will the first idea that comes to your mind be the best one. But the time and effort spent on looking for the suitable topic would pay off when you score high grades for your essay project. Remember that even though choosing a topic is just the initial stage of writing an essay paper, it is also one of the most crucial ones. There are many aspects to be considered while looking around for a suitable topic for an essay project. You must find a topic which:
- Fits into all the instructions and the guidelines regarding the choice of topic.
- Fulfils the objective of the assignment.
- Appeals to you.
- You expect to appeal to the audience as well.
- Offers easily available sources for study, if you are asked to use any.
- Is familiar to you or you have good fundamental knowledge in its sphere.
- Can be handled within the deadline.
Some examples of essay topics
Not all essay topics suit all assignments alike. You will have to find one that suits you, your audience and the assignment as well. Going through sample essays would help you in learning to identify the right topic for you. Here are some simple examples of essay topics.
- Justify the notion that Byron’s poems are autobiographical.
- With reference to the works of Byron covered over the term, are his women characters mostly bold or weak?
- In which all ways does a society contribute to the economic stability of a state?
- Will it help to standardize the medium of education internationally? If yes, is English the best option of language for the same? If not, explain why and suggest alternate methods.
- Do parents and their behavior at home influence teenagers and their actions?
- Analyze the various causes and the immediate cause of the World War II.
- The anatomy of any one of the carnivorous plants.