Online Ap Human Geography Tutors in Budapest, Hungary
Find Private & Affordable Online AP Human Geography Tutoring in the Budapest Area!
Completed International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma in 2007 Graduated from Emory University with BA in International Relations and…
Graduate at Indus valley Senior Secondary.
I have a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) degree from Queen’s University (Kingston, Canada) in Political Science and International Development….
I am currently working on my Masters in Biology in Ulm, Germany with my thesis being on the evolution of chemical communication in…
Crimson Education is revolutionising the way that tutoring is delivered in Switzerland. Our subject expert come from the top universities…
2007 – present: PhD candidate in Archaeology, University College of London, Gower St. WC1E 6BT, London. …
TUHH- Technische Universität Hamburg Harburg (General Engineering Science) Rawdat Al Fayhaa Secondary School (General Sciences)
TUHH- Technische Universität Hamburg Harburg (Mechatronik) Studinkolleg Hamburg (Technical Kurs)
Research Scientist, Postdoctoral fellow at Imperial College London. PhD Engineering, University of Cambridge. Masters in technology…
Copenhagen Business School Bachelor’s in Business Communication with focus in American Studies (US & Latin America) GPA: 11/12 Year: 2015
MsC in Engineering with top marks and research assistant of Econometrics for Italian top University. Business Expert in Risk…
Bachelor of Arts in Geography at National University of Singapore (NUS), 2014
3 HARVARD ALUMNI TUTORS ALL SUBJECTS & LEVELS
Dissertation|Essay|Assignment| Coursework|Programming|Simulation| Engineering Tasks. We are a certified education consultant…
Institution: University of Texas at Austin
Start Date: September 1, 2017
What’s It About
Are you interested in what’s happening in your global community? Explore economic, social, political, and environmental issues through the lens of geography. The University of Texas at Austin has announced the new free online course named as Introduction to AP Human Geography. Through the course, you will learn helpful strategies for answering multiple-choice questions and free-response essay questions on the AP Human Geography test. The self-paced course will starts on September 1, 2017.
- Duration: 14 weeks
- Commitment: 2-3 hours per week
- Subject: Social Sciences
- Institution: University of Texas at Austin
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: Starts on September 1, 2017
- Requirement: Advanced secondary school (high school) level
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
- About the University: The University of Texas at Austin, informally UT Austin, UT, University of Texas, or Texas in sports contexts, is a public research university and the flagship institution of the University of Texas System.Founded in 1881, The University of Texas at Austin is the top-ranked public university in a nearly 1,000-mile radius and is ranked in the top 25 universities in the world.The institution has the nation’s seventh-largest single-campus enrollment, with over 50,000 undergraduate and graduate students and over 24,000 faculties and staff.
- Mission of University: The mission of The University of Texas at Austin is to achieve excellence in the interrelated areas of undergraduate education, graduate education, research and public service. The university provides superior and comprehensive educational opportunities at the baccalaureate through doctoral and special professional educational levels.
The learners do require the knowledge of advanced secondary school (high school) level for this course.
Where Could This Lead You
- Importance of the Subject in Today’s Scenario: AP Human Geography emphasizes the importance of geography as a field of inquiry and introduces students to the concept of spatial organization. More importantly, the content of an AP Geography course helps students develop critical thinking skills through the understanding, application, and analysis of the fundamental concepts of geography. Through AP Geography, students are introduced to the systematic study of patterns and processes that have shaped human understanding, use, and alteration of the Earth’s surface. Students learn how to use and interpret maps and to understand the role of mental mapping.
- Your Career Option: If you’re interested in this course, after completing the course you can build your career as a:
- Manager – HR & Training (HIEX)
- Human Resources Manager-HR Business Partner
- HR OPS Associate
- Teaching Staff for Competitive Exams
- HR Specialist – US Payroll & Benefits Helpdesk
- Assistant Manager, Human Resources
- HR Consultant
- HR Specialist – HR Helpdesk
- Operation Manager
Get Extra Benefits
The learners can pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain ($49).Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn. Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution’s logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects.
How to Join This Course
To join for the course, you may enroll through the given link: https://www.edx.org/course/introduction-ap-human-geography-utaustinx-ut-hgeo-13-01x#
- Module 1: Geography: Its Nature and Perspectives
- Module 2: Population and Migration
- Module 3: Cultural Patterns and Processes
- Module 4: Political Organization of Space
- Module 5: Agriculture, Food Production, and Rural Land Use
- Module 6: Industrialization and Economic Development
- Module 7: Cities and Urban Land Use
- How to interpret maps and analyze geospatial data
- Ways to determine implications of associations and networks among phenomena in places
- How to recognize relationships among patterns and processes at different scales of analysis
- Methods to define regions and regionalization processes
- Strategies for analyzing interconnections among places
- How the AP* Human Geography exam is structured and helpful strategies for doing your best
Who Will You Learn With
Dana Browning: Ms. Browning is the Social Studies Learning Specialist at University of Texas High School. She has over 14 years of experience in education, most recently having taught AP Human Geography and Pre-AP World Geography at Lake Travis High School in Austin, Texas.Ms. Browning has developed curriculum for a variety of programs, including collaboration between TASA and Apple.
You can also acquire the given books: Ap Human Geography (Pb) by Alagona P.S. Author
You will also join this similar course named as Circular Economy through the given link: https://www.edx.org/course/circular-economy-wageningenx-bb05x
- Importance of Course:This course is specifically designed for students who are interested in learning more about the AP Human Geography course before enrolling, supplementary support and exam review, and for use in blended learning classrooms.By exploring human influences and patterns, you can better understand the world around you, make predictions, and propose solutions to current issues. In this course, you will investigate geographic perspectives and analyze historical and current patterns of migration, population, thepolitical organization of space, agriculture, food production, land use, industrialization and economic development.
- Importance of Certificate: You can get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain. You can prove your success when applying for jobs or courses and display on your LinkedIn or CV. You can use this valuable credential to improve your job prospects and advance your career or highlight your certificate in school applications.
For more information about the course, you can check the given link:
EdX , University of Texas at Austin
- Animation and Graphic
- Art & Culture
- Biology & Life Sciences
- Computer Science
- Data Analysis & Statistics
- Economics & Finance
- Medicine and Health
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Political Science
- Social Sciences