- Writing Guides
- Call Now! (USA)Login
EssayBasics.comCall Now! (USA)Order now
- Order Now
- Writing Guides
Smart Narrative Essay Topics
Sometimes it can be difficult to write really interesting and exciting essay of the good quality. The main difficulty is that the writer should engage the reader’s attention. The best way to attract your audience interest into your essay is to choose the topic. It should reflect the main point of your essay and give readers a hint what your essay will be about. Narrative essay topic should be lively and interesting.
About a Narrative Essay
Writing a narrative essay, you have to follow these options: write an essay on the topic given by the professor or to make your own topic for your narrative essay. The second option is definitely more interesting and exciting, yet it is more difficult. You have no chance to make an error in the essay topic as it determines the success of your narrative essay.
As we already know, the narrative essays concentrate on story telling or describe some accident that happened in the narrator’s life. That is why the topic should relate closely with the experience the writer.
Did you Know we can Write your Essay for You?
Narrative Essay Topics
Below you can see a list of narrative essay topics that can guarantee 100% of success:
- An experience that left me disillusioned.
- The most embarrassing experience of my life.
- A frightening experience that I had.
- A memorable journey.
- A dangerous experience and my behavior during the accident.
- Friendship breakup.
- The moment of my personal failure.
- The moment of my success.
- The encounter that changed my life.
- Experience that helped to renew my faith.
- The most strange job interview I have ever had.
- My first working day.
- The last day at work.
- A significant misunderstanding.
- The first serious rejection in my life.
- A memorable event in the life of my family.
- Being acquainted with someone, you considered to be your role-model.
- A memorable encounter with the authority.
- My first visit to the country.
- Country of my dream.
- A childhood experience that helped me to grow up.
- An experience that showed me real life values.
- An experience that taught me how to be more appreciative of my life.
- An example of heroism for me.
- A negative example of cowardice.
- An experience that proves that the appearance could be deceiving.
- An act of rebellious that changed my life.
- An imaginary encounter with a real person.
- Miracles in the everyday life.
- The most difficult decision I had to make.
- Why I should be careful with what I wish for.
- A historic event that changed my life.
- A trip that I would like to take.
- A book that impressed me a lot.
- An important discovery that influenced my life.
- An experience that made me laugh until I cried.
- The day when I decided to change my life.
- Two different version of the same event.
- A horrible traffic incident.
- A turning point of my life.
- The best birthday celebration ever.
- A day when everything went wrong.
- An unexpected encounter.
- The best vacation trip of my childhood.
- My first day and the lesson I learnt of it.
- My experience of being lost.
- A brush with the enemy.
- A brush with greatness.
- The experience that altered your perception of someone.
- The account of a visit to a fictional place.
Important Details of Narrative Essay
As you can see, there is a whole rich variety of topics for writing a narrative essay that can vary greatly. There are personal narratives or story-telling narratives. As a result, the selection of topic does not matter as the writer should remember that everything is under his control in a narrative essay. The writer has the rights and responsibilities to alter any details that will help in delivering the message of the writing.
Keep in mind, the narrative essay should tell an interesting or eye-catching story. Make sure that all kinds of sensory details were used. Writers usually skip this step, as it is the most difficult one. However, experienced writer will use additional details in order to emphasize the point he makes in the essay and make it more effective. The more details the writer uses the more chances that the reader will be engaged.
Good essayist should utilize proper pacing. It is better not to zip through details very quickly as it will distract the reader from the main idea of the essay. On the contrary, using of too many details it will take the reader too much time for reading and he will get boring and may never finish reading the essay till the end.
- Admission Essay (21)
- Argumentative Essay (45)
- Basic Essay Writing Tips (263)
- Cause and Effect Essay (6)
- Custom Essay Writing Services Reviews (23)
- Essay Formats & Styles (65)
- Essay Samples, Free Essay Samples (1,243)
- Essay Topics (67)
- Homework Help From Essay Basics (63)
- Narrative Essay (16)
- Persuasive Essay (13)
- Q&A (11)
- Reflective Essay (6)
- Research Paper Writing Guides (8)
- Scholarship Essay (6)
- Top Universities (1)
- Uncategorized (83)
Homework Help |
Essay Editing |
Pay For Essay |
Write My College Essay |
Thesis Help |
Do My Essay |
Assignment Help |
Write My Essay |
Essay Writing Help |
Buy Term Paper
© EssayBasics, 2018